Interested in Blogging for Site Ascension?
Interested in contributing to the Site Ascension blog?
At Site Ascension, we understand the value of cultivating relationships that are mutually beneficial and appreciate the opportunity to infuse fresh insight into our blog.
If you’re interested in contributing a post on Site Ascension’s blog or working on a piece of content together, then please review the process and guidelines below and submit your request.
Content & Style
There are a range of topics covered our blog. However, the most popular posts deal with concrete examples and case studies with numerical results backing up their conclusions. How-to’s are also popular. Our readers expect the blog content to be problem solving or entertaining in nature. Try to provide actionable steps in your posts or deep insights in your post.
Our blogs are written to appeal to Owners, chief marketing officers (CMOs), marketing VPs and directors of digital marketing. We sometimes focus our blogs to the Healthcare, Legal, Restaurants and E-Commerce markets. Please write appropriately for these sophisticated readers.
Our blog posts tend to fall in a few topical categories. These include:
- Inbound Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Lead Nurturing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Marketing Automation
- Social Media
- Website Security
- Digital Strategy
- User Experience
Guest blogging process and policies:
1. All blogs that are submitted should be at least 800+ words in length. Post titles should be no more than 65 characters in length. Sub headings, bulleted lists and unordered lists are encouraged for a positive user experience and readability. Contributions should be original content and not repurposed in its entirety on your website or other blog. Discussing the post on your blog while linking to it is acceptable.
2. We reserve the right to make copyedits and to change the title of a post for SEO and tone/voice purposes without altering the overall message of the piece. As the author, you’ll be given the chance to view any changes prior to publication. However, we reserve the right to determine the final decision on all edits made.
3. You do not have to provide images or graphics with your blog. However, if you would like to use specific images or graphics, follow these guidelines:
- Format: .jpg or .png
- Size: Images must be at least 1140×468
- Sourcing: Source images at the end of the post and include links to attribution when needed
4. We always give credit where it’s due in the form of an author bio. Guest author bios include a picture, the name of the writer, a brief plug for your brand and one outbound link to your website. We will credit you with one inline link within the body copy of the post where we see fit.
5. We add Calls-To-Action (CTAs) to all guest and internal blog posts. CTAs give readers the option to navigate to another relevant piece of gated content on our website (e-books, webinar recordings, templates, guides, etc). These resource suggestions are intended to supplement the reader’s interest after they’ve enjoyed the article and will not conflict with your message or compete with your post for attention.>
6. In exchange for one inline link back to your website and a detailed author bio, we require that blog contributors share their contribution across their personal and company networks.
7. Lastly, we publish based on an editorial calendar at regular intervals. Post topics are selected by topicality, relevance to New Breed’s audience and compatibility with our current editorial direction. If your topic is a good match, our content team will reach out to you and discuss a publishing timeline.